Saturday, January 31, 2009

DKM's January Wrap Up -& Feb Goals

Jan Goals

  • Drop 10 pounds - Done. I dropped 16.5
  • Hit the gym 4 times a week - Done
  • Swim 25 laps w/o stopping (around 1/4 of a mile) - Not Done. Found bathing suit after most of Jan. was over
  • Take charity stuff to Goodwill - Done

Feb Goals
  • Bento 3 days a week
  • Swim 2 miles a week
  • Drop 5 pounds
  • Drink 1 liter of water a day (I really need to start drinking more water. I’m also giving up Diet Coke for lent)

4 comments:

  1. great job!! if you were this productive in January, I have high hopes for your February goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Bento? Great job in January! Keep it up!

    :)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing my lunch in the bento - http://divakitty.wordpress.com/2008/12/09/6-picture-meme/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I wish I could even think about dropping that much weight in TWO months!

    ReplyDelete