Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lynne - A few little things of my own

I've packed on a bit of weight since last summer, and I want to get rid of it this year. I need to lose 14 pounds.

I also want to walk for 20 minutes at least 3 times a week.

I also have to work out with weights. I have osteoporosis, and I need the weight work to help build my bone density.

I have to make two Gizzy Quilts for the lady who graciously met me at the airport last summer and brought me to my hotel.

I have to make two more for another blogger who donated many yards of beautiful fabric.

I have to finish a yellow quilt for my son.

I am working on a quilt for myself.

I want to keep my house clean and neat, and not let it get really messy.

My big project for this year is a big secret. I'm not divulging anything about it to anybody. The Devil Dog and Mr Karate know what it is, and they can hold me accountable if I don't work on it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment