Friday, January 9, 2009

Punchy's Nine in '09

1. Continue to purge myself of unwanted and unneeded items in my house.
2. Cook more. P is a big steak and potatoes guy. Now that it is the two of us most of the time, I'm trying to get him to try different things and get both of us to eat better!
3. Get back to walking! 2008 was NOT a good walking year for me! I used to walk 4 miles a day.
4. Loose weight. I have not been good to myself the past few years! Age, injuries, habits! UGH!
5. Travel to one new city.
6. Raise $5000 for Pugs! Continue to spread the word about Pug Rescue!
7. Redo our bedroom! I had to have at least one home improvement on my list!
8. Save money! This could prove interesting with a wedding coming up in the Fall.
9. Get another Pug....heck, a girl can dream, right

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Punchy! All good things! Keep us updated on your progress. For good healthy recipes that are easy to make I use www.allrecipes.com
    You can search recipes by the ingredients you have on hand - and you can create an account so you can save all your favorites. You can even rate recipes or read other's reviews and suggestions. The nutrition information is listed for EVERY recipe, so you stay informed. I use this site at least once a week for dinner ideas.

    ReplyDelete