Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awesome Job & Confession

I think we are all doing an awesome job, listing our goals, and the steps we need to do to get there. I am proud of all the really deep sharing that is going on. It is hard to admit some of these things, worse to put it on paper and even worse to post it on a BLOG! But I think that we have a great support team going and we can help each other when the going gets tough.

I DID NOT work out yesterday morning. I had gone to bed at 10:30 the night before (I am trying for 10:00 am) and I just couldn't pull myself out of bed at 6:00 am. I, of course, try to rationalize it by saying that I am going to karate 3 times a week, and running 3 times a week and if I only work out 2 times a week it is okay. But it is NOT okay and I am just putting it down as my plan needs some tweaking. 21 days for a habit. That's what I am working for.

So, I have work to do yet. I will not get discouraged over this and drop everything, I will just tweak my plan. And make certain I work out Thursday morning.

2 comments:

  1. you're awesome! don't be discouraged. i know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged. Remember life happens to the best of habits sometimes!

    ReplyDelete