1. Purging...I have been doing well on going through my remaining craft stuff. I continue to work on getting P and C to make piles of unwanted clothing items.
2. Cook....I have been cooking more at home and we have been eatting out very little.
3. Walk...this has NOT been happening. Weather is really crimping my walks. Hopefully this will change soon.
4. Lost 2 pounds this week. Making my 3 week total just 5 pounds. But....considering that this is cutting back, no snacks, and I have not been exercising AT ALL...I'll take it! I'm also proud that I have eatten only 1 cookie since January 5th! ONE COOKIE! Isn't that awesome?
5. Travel...no travel plans right now. Too early to know Bloggy Meetup destination. I know I am going to Vermont in September though.
6.....Raise $5,000 for rescue......working on the fundraising. Our first event is May 9th. We also have a few raffles going on and of course my own money I donate from etsy sales. I need to make a tally somewhere to keep track.
7. Bedroom redo....so many other things going on have not started this project. Wall prep will take a long time. I know we want to get this done before 4/15....yikes!
8. Save money....haven't saved anything other than usual 401k investments...but haven't spent anything either!
9. Get another Pug.....sigh.....I guess I have to settle myself with working on rehoming and helping rescue organizations! But...ya never know!