Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week Three Update

I know, we're probably behind everyone because we started our 2009 goals after the first of the year.

So far: I have managed to miss at least one blog post a week. This isn't great but it's definitely better than I was doing last fall (this isn't just about Chey's blog).

I am getting clearer about what I want. Also I had a phone call from a Woman about my acupuncture cards and I may actually get to sell them the way I want to, which would be awesome. That's not a goal really but something that I've had on the back burner.

I worked out every day last week with something. Although last Tuesday skiing was aborted due to a major charley horse (on the slopes) I did get out Friday and worked enough to get some sore quads--but not too bad. Gone by the next day. Still a good first day out. Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating with me this week and I'm here and not there. I'm worried the pass will get enough snow to close the highway which would trap me up there for 12 to 48 hours...!

At any rate, I am down a pound. I would like to be down more, but I know each week I have been gaining muscle as well. I am actually down a total of 7 pounds in the last three weeks. If only I could keep up the three pounds a week weight loss I would be so stoked--but I doubt that will happen. At any rate, I would love to be up to about 8 to 10 pounds a month and that's an iffy proposition at this point.

1 comment:

  1. It's a start, and a good one at that. As for the cards, getting something off your back burner is great and I bet you feel a whole lot less stress over not being there, now that it's gone.

    :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete