Sunday, February 1, 2009

Letting Go

I had an insight today along with some frustrations. When my webhosting is up, I am going to drop one of my earliest websites, Quantum Lifestyles. It's gone through a lot of different incarnations over the years but never had a ton of traffic. In the last six months it's really dropped off. I am wondering if it has something to do with my webhost--I might be in a bad neighborhood. At any rate, I realized I just don't want to fight for it any more. I DO however plan to keep fighting on for My Siamese. I have some issues going there to.

If anyone had asked me a month ago, I would have said I'd drop the My Siamese site and keep on with the acupuncture stuff, because that makes more sense, it's what I do offline. However, I have realized that if I do stuff online about healing, it will be about healing. That's where I want to head and not be "limited" by acupuncture's theories. It's hard to explain. However, except possibly for the cards I have at zazzle and may have at Send Out Cards (I am still working on that) I won't be doing a lot of acupuncture stuff any more. You heard it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment