Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Check In

Well, I am sure we were all doing great until Saturday. Valentine's Day. Chocolate Day. The day my husband made me a big juicy hamburger on a bun (I usually only eat it with one piece of bread) and french fries. And mini eclairs for dessert. Need I say more?

I worked out on Sunday, ran Monday and Friday, and did karate on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. Friday night we sparred. Sweat was dripping in my face when I was done. Today I will work out again.

Haven't cleaned the bookcase yet, but I started doing laundry early, and I am working on another BIG goal. My Intermediate Lever Instructor's Certification. Twenty Four techniques, two forms and one set. I might be half done. I want it done before August.

I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we didn't do so hot on Valentine's either... but at least we have leftovers for today (which is a big deal!)

    ReplyDelete