Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silly Me

Well, silly me! I finally figured out that I really ought to put a number to my goal of weight loss. I know what I want to lose, but I never defined it by a specific time frame. I think that is why I am not doing as well as I want. So now, I am publicly saying I want to lose 6 pounds by the end of March.

I have to admit that I was really happy to NOT do karate yesterday. My chest/ribs have stopped aching, but the shoulder area is still tender and I was really happy to have an "out". Everyone was asking me what happened and they were all stunned when they heard about my little "trip" down the ice. I mean really, folks, it could only happen to me.

Luckily, my mom gave me an hour long massage for my birthday and I plan on redeeming it this week. That's goal number one.

Goal number two is to get the taxes to the accountant and clean up the house. And that bookcase I showed you a photo of a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I haven't ever set specific goals per month for weight loss. I just want it to keep coming off. I'm usually lucky if I average a pound a week although I do want to do more... oh well!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete