Tuesday, February 3, 2009

snag

Hi all, I weighed a few days ago and had shed 1 pound. I got a bit frustrated about that. So Sat and Sun weren't the best eating days for me. I didn't binge but I didn't eat healthy. I had a couple days where I felt like giving up. But today I feel better. I liked the post about failure.

I've been sick with a cold since friday with today being the worst day so far.

I just wanted to check in. I am proud of everyone.

LOL I just read this I sound like Debbie Downer That link has to be one of my favs where they are at Disney World.

2 comments:

  1. I think many of us can understand your frustrations! We are all there. I guess it isn't how much we are down but the fact that we are at least one pound closer to all our goals--isn't that right?!

    If we keep at it slowly the pounds will start adding up with the weeks and months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C&G are right - one lb is still moving forward. It's one pound less than you were! And for me right now, just not *gaining* any more weight is an accomplishment. You didn't gain all that weight in a month, and unfortunately, you won't lose it all in a month. But you are changing your habits and results WILL follow.

    Stick with it - we're here for you!

    ReplyDelete