Friday, February 13, 2009

ooops!

This week was not very good for my goals... I am not controlling what I eat and I am not walking as I intended to do. I am feeling very tired and sleepy and I know it's stress. I am moving at the end of the month and the fact that I am not certain if I will be able to keep the house where I will be moving in is affecting me a lot. It's a long story... let's just say that I am one the millions of people dealing with problems due to the housing crash.
I hope to be able to be back in track by next month. Right now it seems easier to focus on the moving. I still haven't done much about it either, so I am going to devote most of my time now to pack, at least 2 boxes per day on weekdays. Even that, believe it or not, requires lots of effort on my part. I hate to feel that "down"... so other than packing, I will try to spend time doing things that will help me feel a little better. I still need to "think carefully" before I eat something, that goal just can't wait!!! (well, it can wait right after valentine's day...)
The good news is that my husband is giving me lots of support, he keeps telling me that "everything is going to be alright", and he is more positive than concerned. I always have problems dealing with stress - I get sick a lot -so I am very thankful for his words and his attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life happens. Don't get to down on yourself and just keep working on what's in front of you.

    ReplyDelete