Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sandra's Progress

This past week I have tried to work harder on my goals. I came to understand that certain things will have to wait, since I am moving out of my apartment by the end of the month and I am going through a lot of changes now.
So I adjusted my goals a little bit. I am still walking longer distances twice a day (my pug and I both look skinnier!). I am also trying to eat better. I make better choices at the supermarket, based in the quality of the food and not the price. Since I am eating smaller portions my expenses are almost the same. I started organizing my weekly meals a little bit and I started cooking again. That way I make sure I get a balanced diet.
I plan to move out of the apartment and into the new house in one day. I will make sure everything is in boxes and ready for the moving date. This is the first time I actually use boxes to move out before the moving day (I am trying to be an organized person!).
I am not working on my hobbies. I need to start puting things inside boxes and not on top of my desk. That goal will have to wait until I settle down in the new house.
I tried to make a doctor and a dentist appointment but I got frustrated calling different offices and not getting somebody to answer. I will try again today because I really need to see a doctor, I am constantly getting cramps in my hands, legs and feet all day and night and that doesn't sound very normal. After I went to the eye doctor I followed his instructions and my eyes actually feel a lot better.

I like to read how everybody else is doing, it helps me to get going!

4 comments:

  1. "I make better choices at the supermarket, based in the quality of the food and not the price. Since I am eating smaller portions my expenses are almost the same."
    Very smart, Sandra!! I need to do this as well. Good job with all your hard work. Once you get moved I know you will find it easier to get to work on some of those other goals. But your being smart to not overload yourself right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent! I am glad you are eating so well. That is the first start to better health!

    I think you are doing great a prioritizing what you want and how you hope to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading all the progress, even if it is only a pound, because 1 pound matters.

    :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to hear about peoples goals. I had some , but i think i fell off the wagon, even if it wasn't very far to the ground. I need to get back up again and make progress
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete