Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Failure & Tweaking

ABC News had an interesting article about Failure yesterday. "Doctors Say the Most Successful People Fail Several Times Before Reaching a Goal"

They also said that the most successful dieters look at breaking a New Year's resolution not as a failure, but as a time to realistically tweak the original goal. (Hey, tweaking the goal? I remember a talk about that.)

So go read it, and don't feel bad if you are not getting to perfection on the first try.
:)

And remember to tweak your goals!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. After a month of eating good and not losing anything but a pound I was about ready to give up. This post reminded me that it's ok to fail. Even though I am really not failing per se just not losing the weight as fast as I want it to come off.

    ReplyDelete