Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Progress Report #6

Well, it was a tough week with Valentine's Day and other things I had going on. I think I was OK with my week day eating, but didn't work out as much as I'd have liked. I did do Yoga again last Thursday - I have found that it is the perfect way for me to figure out what I need to work on strength wise. Last week I was struggling with some leg stuff, so yesterday I pumped up my leg exercises at the gym. The week before that it was my arms.
But all in all, after chocolate covered strawberries, cup cakes, baklava and cheesecake (oh, and truffles, of course) I still managed to lose .6 lbs, bringing my total up to 3.8 lbs over all, and 4.5''
I'm now at an even 141 and by my next weigh-in, I want to see the 4 disappear from that number. I only need to lose .2 lbs to reach my 2 lbs/month goal for February, but I'd like to give myself a boost and lose another whole pound. I would really just love to see 130-something on the scale again.

Also, I finished my taxes !!!!!! I have to mail the original documents and the bill to my CPA this afternoon and then it's just a matter of sitting around and waiting for that return!! With that big thing out of the way, I can start researching some other CGC trainers again for Winston. I feel like I am consistent enough with my weight loss goals that I can start focusing some energy and attention on other things now.

My ankle is starting to feel much better and so now that it is warming up a bit down here, I might try to start walking the dogs more often. Not sure if I'll be able to do it every day, but I can try.

Now, what to do with this big box of chocolates sitting on my desk????

2 comments:

  1. Give it to someone who doesn't need to lose weight. ha ha
    Great job focusing on what you need to do and how to get there. You are doing very well.

    :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man... the chocolate on my desk.. that would be the worse! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete