But on a happy note - Here's where we ended up last year:
- I have no limp and walk 90 min at 3.3 miles an hour
- I’ve dropped over 50 pounds
- I can swim two miles
- Wearing clothing that I’ve not worn in 20 years
- Hiking 5-10 miles on the weekends
- Walked across the Carquinez & Benicia Bridges
- Walked a 5K
- Donated a squillion pieces of clothing & linens to the women’s shelter
- Donated a squillion books and CD to my grandmother’s assisted living facility & the library
- Gutted and cleaned two rooms of my house
- Got all the kitchen cupboards cleaned up and organized (I don't need to shop for legumes, grains or baking supplies for 10 years!)
So... 2010. I do have some larger goals this year in addition to my smaller monthly goals. I've happily gotten a new position at the bank and have my life back - so I think I'll have a better year and really be able to focus on some of my challenges again.
- I've signed up for a 9 mile walk in Big Sur at the end of April. My goal is to walk the 9 miles in three hours. I've been training for 3 months so far... so we'll see.
- I'm walking 3 5K's this year. One in Phoenix, one in Napa and the boob walk again in SF.
- I'd like to drop some more weight
- Because of the crazy hours - I've not been focusing on my eating. So this is back on my radar - Posting my bento photos on Facebook has been helping.
Thanks for the motivation all!