Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some More Minor Things

Well, today wasn't quite as accomplished as yesterday, but I did pull all the financials out of the drawer and have them ready to be filed away. After I get all the tax stuff done. I did spend a while trying to see if I sent in all the medical receipts I could. That was fun. NOT.

I also put the new karate technique into the computer today, the day I got it. That's a first. And since I hadn't put last cycle's techniques into the computer, I did that as well. I was feeling rather good about that.

In regards to diet, I am going to write everything I eat down, therefore making me chose whether or not I want to eat it. I think that will help a lot. I did the Weight Watcher's Points System, but gave all the paperwork to my sister-in-law. I know what I need to do. I know what my weaknesses are. I just have to do it. Like the ad, just do it.

Hope everyone is doing well, in starting their planning, setting up their goals or just plain doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment