Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week Two Is Done

Well, I am down 5.5 pounds, which makes me very happy. I write in my food journal every day and I am really doing a good job of not going "chow hound happy" on the weekends. The chips that I once headed for as soon as I got home are becoming a distant memory. That in itself is a battle won and I am very pleased with myself for really focusing on my goal and not allowing anything to distract me from it.

I didn't do the checkbook last night, but after 1-1/2 hours snow blowing, I figure I can take a break. I know that all the goal setting masters tell you to get one goal under your belt before taking on another, so I am not too worried about this. I am WAY better than I was, and that in itself is also another battle I am on the way to winning.

I have cleaned out a number of old cassettes (of which I had the CD's, so why keep them?) and a whole bunch of books. My mother is putting things aside to have a yard sale in the spring, so I think that I will do the same. It really feels good to get rid of excess stuff, even if I am doing that slowly.

Anyway, that's what I am up to, how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. We are down only another 1.5 pounds so I guess that means about 4 pounds since the first post. You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete