Friday, January 8, 2010

1500

Congrats to DMK on your goals!

Marie doesn't it feel so good to get things organized? Clean things out.

Did I read correctly Sandy, you are pregnant? Congratulations! Coco will make an excellent big brother.

So here are my goals I made with my dietitian when I last met with her.

Stick to food plan (she gave me a 1500 cal a day food plan)
Exercise 3-4 times a week
measure out portion sizes

On all 3 of these I've done well. I haven't worked out since last week because of my trip to Boston but plan on going to the gym tomorrow again. I am getting use to portion sizes. I am excited about being able to eat bread and potatoes. I find since I can have those it makes eating veggies and other things more enjoyable.

Keep it up everyone!

Stacy

I just wanted to check in and say Hi.

1 comment:

  1. Thx! Last year I started looking and portion size and I strongly recommend getting a digital scale. It makes tracking so much easier!

    ReplyDelete