Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One bite at a time

Loved your post Marie. One pound at a time. I am afraid to weigh myself. I am afraid that I will not have lost any weight and will get discouraged. So for now, I am not going to weigh myself.

I did step aerobics today. I'm getting better at it and can work harder and keep up better. Each time I do it I get better. Every day I do something either treadmill for 45-50 mins or the elliptical and also upper body weights.

As far as food I am doing good. No binges. Still eating fruits and vegetables and good carbs.

Anyone watching the biggest loser? It's pretty good this season.

Happy Wed everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, Stacey. I know what you mean about the numbers getting you discouraged. Sounds like you are doing very well with your plan and I see no reason to change it. You are doing something every day and that's great!

    :)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete