Monday, January 4, 2010

Amazing What You Find When You Organize!

I have been looking for this disc and these photos for two years, ever since I received my Black Belt. Well, lo and behold, what should I find when I was cleaning out more of the stuff that has been cluttering up the house and bothering me for I don't know how long.

That is my nephew and me. I think that smile says it all, don't you? I am so happy I found these. I put the photos on the computer and labeled the disc and put it with the other "labeled" discs.

I also started a food diary of everything I eat and I started in on the playroom with my son. Half of it is now clean. We will be working on the other half in the coming days. I also cleaned out his drawings and homework folders, another huge pile of papers dealt with.

I am feeling pretty good about myself. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment