Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life Got In The Way

I wanted to send out my tax info to my accountant today. I figured I had last night off, and I could do it and send it out. I forgot that we had a Karate Teacher's Meeting, so I didn't get it done. Then, to top it off, they fed us at the meeting. At EIGHT o'clock at night. I can't eat that late and expect to lose weight. I am down 9.5 pounds and am really happy about that. Needless to say, I had  more salad than anything else. I did have a little tiny but of the pasta and one bread stick. Oh well, I get back on the horse. And then, of course, I need to get my tax info out to the accountant. I know I can get it out by Monday, and since that is more realistic than Saturday, (class tonight, class tomorrow night and class and cello on Saturday) I am going to go for that.

So that's how life got in the way for me. Has it happened to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment