Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekly Update

I was so excited this morning I forgot to update!

Another two pounds down. Last week I had my great weight loss treat. This week the next looks a little closer! YEAH.

I hope to get down to my set point weight, which is only twenty pounds above my ideal weight (did I say only twenty?) by June. I am doing well on this diet but it is harder with my husband because he loves carbs so much and really doesn't much like veggies.

I have been working on a book from the idea that my cat gave me: Why do you think Sickness is Wrong. I am still working on what I want to say and how I want to say it. I might end up tossing everything as I refine the audience for whom I am writing. I am meeting with a coach about this on Friday but I find that I am very motivated.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Way to go. And good luck meeting with your coach, that is cool. Please, keep us updated on how that goes.

    :)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I tried to write you a long comment last week about your two pounds, but the word verification thing wasn't working. Anyways - I'm very excited for all your results!! Hope the meeting on Friday goes good as well.

    ReplyDelete