Saturday, April 17, 2010

Karate Time

Today starts the beginning of a new karate cycle, Karate cycles run fifteen weeks for Black belts and candidates. Five weeks for all the under ranks. I have two students in this candidate cycle. I taught them both from white belts. They are both very special to me. One of them feels intimidated by the running so I have offered to run with her. We are going to the gym Sunday morning to run (I may be doing fast walking). We will be doing at least 30 minutes of it). I figure it will be good for both of us. We are trying to get her partner to come along, so they will have each other for support. I will be the cheerleader, the taskmaster and the support. It is a good role to have.

I am down 7 pounds, yes, I was down more, but I hit some bumps. I am not looking backwards, but forwards to the new cycle and the fifteen weeks ahead of me. I am planning on losing at least 8 pounds in this next cycle. At least.

If anyone needs to start something, today is a good day to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment