Monday, May 3, 2010

Outdoor Work

Well, I didn't do any of the numbers on my list, but I did rake the side of the driveway that needed it most, picked up all the branches that had come down in the wind storm, edged the grass on the side of the driveway and filled 5 or 6 yard waste bags. I also moved a ton of boxes onto the platform in the garage. Now I can walk in my basement again. I also moved all the junk in front of the breezeway door so I can actually use it.

I started exercises for my knee and I did my shoulder exercises.

I need to buy two hooks so I can hang my nephew's extra bicycle in the garage (and get it out of the way).

The sewing machine is unhappy so I am not certain if this one is going to get repaired or replaced. Such a hard decision. Trying to find the right sewing machine is not as easy as it used to be. Of course, if I used any of the 97 million other stitches than forward and backwards it might make a really big difference, but I don't. So it really ought to be easy. Then why isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment