Sunday, June 28, 2009

On with July

Ok - last month's goals were:

  • Do another use it up month – I made a very tiny dent...
  • Walk across the Bridge – Since I actually took a vacation this month - I hiked Spooner Lake rather than the Bridge. See pictures below
  • Bento 4 times a week – Um... yeah...
  • Drink 1.5 liters of water a day – Whoops...

So July will look very similar:

  • Do another use it up month – More stuff to eat out of the pantry just waiting for me.
  • Walk across the Bridge – I'll be hiking across this month - although I'd really love to head up to Tahoe & hike Spooner Lake again.
  • Bento 4 times a week AND take pictures! You can visit me on flickr or facebook to guilt me if I don't post the pictures.
  • Drink 1.5 liters of water a day – the ever elusive water goal.
  • No more Diet Coke - I love it... but I need to stop loving it so.

Heading down the trail to Spooner Lake



Spooner Lake






2 comments:

  1. Good Job on your goals! I think just keeping to anything when you have vacation is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job. I love diet coke too, well any diet sodas for that matter!

    ReplyDelete