Sunday, September 19, 2010

Burns With Kearns



This is Coach Kevin Kearns. He came to the studio yesterday to spark us all up for a 90 Fitness Challenge. He said the average weight loss for his 90 day program is 18 pounds. I can live with that. So after a 2-1/2 hour workout, a 1/2 nutrition talk and a whole lot of fun (this guy is an absolute hoot) I limped home. (The recent weather change has made my knee ache a whole lot! That and 2-1/2 hours of lunging, squatting, and moving around.)

Some of the things I simply could not do, my knee would not allow it, but the rest was really fun. I needed something to get my butt in gear in regards to my weight and core strengthening and this is it. Ninja One and I are going to do his video this morning and then I have to continue to do it at least 3 times a week. Coach Kearns says "something is better than nothing" and since right now I am doing nothing, I better get going and do something.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

In house news, I stained the fence that was power washed (approximately 1/2 the fence). Now I have to power wash the other half and stain it. I would like to get that done this week.

I also went to Home Depot and investigated a new railing. I found a nice one that has solar powered post tops (how cool is that?) I can get it in white, black or gray. I am not sure if I want black with the gray steps and the white house? Or gray in gray with the white house. I am pretty sure I do not want white. I will need six posts and then the railings, so this is going to be a one side then the other side project. I will post photos as I finish each section. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment