Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Passed And Was Multi Colored

Well, I passed my step exam. Midway through my form I was having trouble breathing. I think the sound my son made describing it (a horrifying wheezing sound) was an exaggeration. Suffice to say that when the form was done, I was really, really glad.

Afterwards, I was told I was quite red. No, said another student, I was blue. Actually, said Miss B, I was purple. Several people were afraid I was going to pass out on the mat, either during or after the form. I wasn't worried about that. I didn't feel like I was going to pass out, just that I needed some really deep breaths. Which I eventually got. Sort of. PlusOne and I both passed and I spent yesterday afternoon parked in front of the TV eating chicken soup and watching TV. I plan on doing the same thing today. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment